- Success with the New Mexico Grown Fruits and Vegetables for Senior Meals Pilot Program
- 2020 Legislative Successes
- Are you shopping on Amazon.com? Designate Farm to Table as your charity through AmazonSmile and 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases will be donated to us.
- What’s the potential of getting local produce in our public institutions? See the report on The Power of Public Procurement: An Action Plan for Healthier Farms & People in New Mexico
- Good Laws, Good Food: Putting Food Policy to Work in the Navajo Nation, by the Harvard Food Law & Policy Clinic and the Community Outreach & Patient Empowerment (COPE), is a Toolkit which will be used as a living and malleable starting point at trainings and community planning sessions. Farm to Table was among many who assisted in informing the toolkit.