Our work is made possible through the generous support of funders and donors, private and public. We are most grateful for the recent support from foundations, from public sources and private donations from individuals like you. Please consider adding your voice to ours by donating now.
FOUNDATIONS & COMMUNITY FUNDING PARTNERS Shown in Alphabetical Order
- Con Alma Health Foundation
- CPLC New Mexico
- McCune Charitable Foundation
- National Farm to School Network, a Project of the Tides Center
- NM Bank and Trust
- Presbyterian Health Services
- Thornburg Foundation
- The Tides Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Farmer’s Union
- The Wilder Green Fund at Vanguard Charitable (in support of the Española Farmers Market)
- City of Santa Fe
- County of Santa Fe
- Healthy Kids Health Communities Program, NM Dept of Health
PHOTO and ART ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Farm to Table wishes to thank each photo and art contributor for capturing the images that express the beauty and depth of this work beyond mere words.
Photos and art that appear throughout this website have been contributed by the following individuals and businesses:
- Le Adams
- Stephanie Cameron and edible Santa Fe
- Ivan Concha
- John Denne, Photographer
- Nelsy Dominguez
- Kathleen Gonzalez
- April Martinez
- Seth Roffman, Green Fire Times
- Sergio Salvador Photography
- Nina Yozell-Epstein
- and…the many participants of programs throughout New Mexico supported through the Farm to School Garden Educational Program.
Farm to Table is grateful to Chris Kramer and Janine Pearson of TrafficDeveloper for their generosity in sharing their creativity, expertise and proficiency in the creation of our logo and website.