Our work is made possible through the generous support of funders and donors, private and public. We are most grateful for the recent support from foundations, from public sources and private donations from individuals like you. Please consider adding your voice to ours by donating now.
FOUNDATIONS & COMMUNITY FUNDING PARTNERS Shown in Alphabetical Order
- First National Bank of Santa Fe
- Isis Fund, a Fund at the New Mexico Community Foundation
- McCune Charitable Foundation
- National Farm to School Network, a Project of the Tides Center
- NM Bank and Trust
- Partners in Health – COPE Program
- Presbyterian Center for Community Health
- Presbyterian Health Services
- Santa Fe Community Foundation (Giving Together Fund, Castagnola Family Fund, Chamisa Fund and Wallen-Eloisa Family Fund)
- The Tides Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Farmer’s Union
- The Wilder Green Fund at Vanguard Charitable (in support of the Española Farmers Market)
- United Way of Central New Mexico
- City of Santa Fe
- County of Santa Fe
- USDA Farm to School Grant
PHOTO and ART ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Farm to Table wishes to thank each photo and art contributor for capturing the images that express the beauty and depth of this work beyond mere words.
Photos and art that appear throughout this website have been contributed by the following individuals and businesses:
- Le Adams
- Stephanie Cameron and edible Santa Fe
- Ivan Concha
- John Denne, Photographer
- Nelsy Dominguez
- Kathleen Gonzalez
- April Martinez
- Seth Roffman, Green Fire Times
- Sergio Salvador Photography
- Nina Yozell-Epstein
- and…the many participants of programs throughout New Mexico supported through the Farm to School Garden Educational Program.
Farm to Table is grateful to Chris Kramer and Janine Pearson of TrafficDeveloper for their generosity in sharing their creativity, expertise and proficiency in the creation of our logo and website.