Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- New Mexico Grown Fresh Fruits & Vegetables for School Meals made it into the final Budget with $240,000 (recurring). Now it will be up to Governor Martinez to show her support.
- Farm to Restaurant Food & Film Event, March 13 at the Jean Cocteau Cinema featuring Like Water for Chocolate and local delicacies prepared by Chef Patrick Gharrity of La Casa Sena
- Edible Santa Fe‘s Spring Issue… features some of the inspiring women behind La Montanita Co-op Food Market, Cooking with Kids, Taos Economic Development Corporation and Farm to Table!
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >