Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- Have You Made Your Call In Support of Local Produce in Schools Today?
- NM Food & Ag Policy Council Meeting, April 20th
- What's the potential of getting local produce in our public institutions? See the new report on The Power of Public Procurement: An Action Plan for Healthier Farms & People in New Mexico
- We're in such good company! Farm to Table is one of six groups in New Mexico named in the first annual Good Food Guide!
- Love+Local-Produce of the Month!
- What is Farm to PreSchool?
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >
- NM Legis Letters, A Weekly Recap of the 2015 Legislative Session by Pam Roy