Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen is donation 2% of all cash sales to the Farm to Restaurant program during the month of August! Eat Up, Be Healthy, Be Charitable!
- Farmers Speak Out on Critical USDA Programs
- ISEEIGO Summer 2014 edition highlights Farm to Restaurant Chefs
- Local Bite Challenge keep the connection going!
- New Mexico Grown Fresh Fruits & Vegetables for School Meals - the 2014 Budget signed by Governor Martinez includes $240,000 (recurring) in support of this important priority!
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >