Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- We're in such good company! Farm to Table is one of six groups in New Mexico named in the first annual Good Food Guide!
- Love+Local-Produce of the Month Launched in 140 Albuquerque Public Schools!
- Navajo Farm to School Project looks to pair local schools with Shiprock farmers is front page in the Navajo Times and includes photo of FTT staff during their presentation.
- 2015 NM Organic Farming Conference, February 2015 View Program & Register On-Line!
- What is Farm to PreSchool?
- Legislative Interim Committee, Don't miss these educational opportunities! Check back for next meeting date.
- International Council on Social Welfare, A World Organization Promoting Development highlights Farm to Table in its Global Cooperation Newsletter
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >