Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- April 13th-14th, 2014 Plant for Pollinators: A Day of Action for Monarchs and Bees
- New Mexico Grown Fresh Fruits & Vegetables for School Meals - the 2014 Budget signed by Governor Martinez includes $240,000 (recurring) in support of this important priority!
- One day. Every person. Our community. Mark your Calendars for May 6, 2014. Every dollar donated to Farm to Table through Give Grande New Mexico will be magnified through local and national matching funds.
- Edible Santa Fe‘s Spring Issue… features some of the inspiring women behind La Montanita Co-op Food Market, Cooking with Kids, Taos Economic Development Corporation and Farm to Table!
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >