Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- Love+Local-Produce of the Month Launched in 140 Albuquerque Public Schools!
- Navajo Farm to School Project looks to pair local schools with Shiprock farmers is front page in the Navajo Times and includes photo of FTT staff during their presentation.
- Eat at Andiamo Italian Restaurant for the month of October! and donate to the Farm to Restaurant Program by enjoying a Prix Fixe option! Eat Up, Be Healthy, Be Charitable!
- October is National Farm to School Month!
- What is Farm to PreSchool?
- Legislative Interim Committee, Don't miss these educational opportunities! Check back for next meeting date.
- International Council on Social Welfare, A World Organization Promoting Development highlights Farm to Table in its Global Cooperation Newsletter
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >