Farm to Table New Mexico
Farm to Table collaborates with hundreds of partners across the state, region and nation—creating a ripple effect that touches our lives in big and small ways… at home, in schools and in the field. Since 1996, Farm to Table has worked to strengthen the economic livelihoods of farmers by building connections to local markets, facilitating sales of local fresh produce to institutions and restaurants, by bringing healthy foods and exploratory learning to schools by way of Farm to School programs, by providing trainings that highlight pollinators as allies, by assisting communities with Food Policy Council development to strive for equity in our food system, and by gathering folks in learning environments. Learn more >
- Love+Local-Product of the Month Launched in 140 Albuquerque Public Schools!
- Eat at Andiamo Italian Restaurant for the month of October! and donate to the Farm to Restaurant Program by enjoying a Prix Fixe option! Eat Up, Be Healthy, Be Charitable!
- October 6, 1-4pm, Join the Pollinator Partners Program's Native Bee House Building Workshop-Espanola NM
- Job Opening: Santa Fe Food Policy Council Coordinator View Job Description
- Legislative Interim Committee, Don't miss these educational opportunities! View latest policy update.
- Farmers Speak Out on Critical USDA Programs
- Local Bite Challenge keep the connection going!
- View the latest eNewsletter>
- View the latest policy update >